The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you are more than 5 minutes late, appointment alterations or rescheduling may need to be considered. We must have adequate time for proper check-in and sanitization before and after each service.
- The door will be locked upon arrival. Please wait for a Guest Care member to greet you. At this time, you will be asked to answer a few questions and have your temperature checked with a touchless infrared thermometer before entering the salon. Services cannot be provided to any customer who has had symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the past 72 hours or has been in contact with any individual showing symptoms in the past 14 days. Anyone who has a temperature exceeding 100°F will be asked to leave. You may also be required to sign a liability & release form.
- Only a person receiving a service will be allowed to enter the salon at their appointment time. Guests and children without an appointment are not permitted. We must adhere to strict guidelines regarding the number of people in the salon. There will be no exceptions.
- What to bring: Please wear a face mask to your appointment, one that wraps around your ears. We recommend color service guests wear a disposable mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you, while supplies last. Only bring the necessities. We ask that you limit the items brought into the salon to your phone and card for payment. No food or drinks are permitted in the salon.
- To limit shared space and surfaces, we have eliminated our waiting area. If there is a wait time after you have checked-in, you may choose to wait in your vehicle or outside of the salon.
- We are practicing the “hands off” protocol. Refrain from shaking hands or giving hugs to employees. Other than when your stylist is touching your hair there will be no physical contact with anyone on our staff.
- We’re mandating healthy respiratory etiquette, good hygiene, and are routinely sanitizing all frequently touched surfaces. We are also providing additional disinfection by using a UV sanitation light and air purifier.
- All magazines and paper materials have been removed to avoid spreading of germs.
- We have discontinued complimentary beverages.
- Makeup testers and other self-serve product testers have been suspended.
- Work stations and shampoo bowls have been properly spaced to the CDC’s recommended 6ft. apart and there are markings 6ft. distancing on the floor throughout the salon.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitation wipes are available at all stylist work stations and throughout the salon.
- There are a limited number of employees/guests per day.
- Temporary Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00-8:00, Saturday and Sunday 9:00-6:00.
- Walk-in guests: We are not accepting walk-in appointments/ walk-in product purchases at this time.
- Retail Purchase: We are offering curbside product pick up only. Call the salon at (904) 503-0087 to purchase product during salon business hours. A member of our team will sanitize your items before bagging them, we will then meet you at the salon front door for product pick up. For your convenience you may also purchase your favorite Aveda products at www.myaurasalon.com/shopaveda
- All services must be by appointment ONLY! We are not currently taking any walk-in or new guests, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. These are unprecedented times and we must adhere to strict guidelines.
- As always, at least a 24 hour cancellation notice is required. Failure to provide this notice may result in a deposit.
- Plan for spending extra time at the salon. (i.e. extended check-in/check-out process, necessary sanitation time, limited staffing, etc.)
- Service enhancements have been suspended: hand massages, neck and shoulder massages, scalp massages, makeup touch ups, and wax services.
- While pampering you is our favorite thing to do, our current goal is to have you in and out as quickly as possible. If you are receiving a haircut only, we ask that you arrive to your appointment with clean shampoo and conditioned hair to reduce your time in the salon and eliminate crowding in the shampoo room.
- If necessary, we will forego blow drying as to not force air/germs outside the 6 ft. area and also give your stylist time to thoroughly sanitize.
- Please stand on appropriate 6 ft. marking on the salon floor when waiting your turn to check-out.
- Only 1 guest will check-out at a time.
- In order to provide you safe and effective care, it is necessary for us to budget for appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and sanitation supplies. A 2% COVID-19 PPE fee will be applied to your service.
- Payment: WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY CASH OR CHECK TRANSACTIONS AT THIS TIME. Please be prepared with a credit or debit payment type. We have enabled a touchless pay option at checkout, you will also be given the option to go paperless with an emailed receipt.
- Please note: Due to the length of time between appointments we may have to use extra color depending on your regrowth, which could result in an additional color charge.
- Be prepared to provide your email and any other form of contact necessary. We must have current information to communicate.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe environment for the best experience possible.